We officially celebrate Lipstick Day on the 29th of July. So, to help ensure your lips are in tip-top shape for the big day, we’re sharing a few tips for winter lip care. Read on for all the info… PLUS a chance to WIN!
Winter Lip Care to help you celebrate Lipstick Day:
Harsh environmental factors over winter months play havoc with your skin. Quick changes between cool outside temperatures and excessive airflow from indoor heating also dry out your lips, resulting in chapping and soreness. But help is at hand…
Products to Perfect your Pout:
The best way to look after your lips (and ensure a flawless lipstick application afterwards) is to exfoliate your lips before applying any treatment product such as a lip balm or lip mask.
- Jane Iredale has a Dual-Ended Two-in-One Lip Scrub and Lip Plumper product which is great for in the handbag and on the go, or if you go away for a weekend.
Pure Fiji has also launched two new products for winter lip care, providing a dream team for perfect lips!
- New Coconut Sugar Lip Polish is available in four infusions – Mango, Coconut Lime, Coconut & Honey and Coconut. Simply take a fingertip of the product and work into the lips in circular motions then remove any residue. This is really important before hydrating the lips as it removes build-up before moving onto our next product… Overnight Sleeping Lip Mask.
- Pure Fiji Overnight Sleeping Lip Mask – Simply apply after exfoliating (as above) and you’ll wake up with hydrated and nourished lips.
The Main Event:
Once you’ve prepared for lipstick application, it’s time to choose your favourite colour.
At Woman, we stock a wide range of Jane Iredale lip colours, including tinted balms, lip gloss, lip stains, bullet lipsticks and lip crayons. For enhanced winter lip care we absolutely LOVE the tinted lip balms, they are super hydrating and come in a beautiful range of colours that we can help you match to your complexion.
This winter we are seeing beautiful deep berry tones for lips. Wearing a bold lip breathes life back into what can sometimes be a dull winter complexion, and if you have a lot of black in your winter wardrobe, a pop of colour will help add interest to your look.
It’s Competition Time:
To help you celebrate Lipstick Day, we’ve put together a Lip-Inspired Prize Package. We are giving away:
- Pure Fiji Coconut Sugar Lip Polish
- Pure Fiji Overnight Sleeping Lip Masque
- Jane Iredale Lip Drink Lip Balm
- PLUS an Ultra Express Facial
For a chance to be the lucky winner, enter HERE… And don’t forget to share with your friends and subscribe to our newsletter for bonus entries!