February 14th, Valentine’s Day, is just around the corner. So it’s time to think gifts!
Woah there singleton, don’t stop reading! Because at Woman we believe that Valentine’s Day belongs to everybody.
You may be in a relationship, you may be a happy free agent… Whatever your status here are 5 ways to treat yourself with gifts this Valentine’s Day.
- Make breakfast in bed – Whether you have someone to share this morning treat with, or not, nothing feels more decadent than tea and toast between the sheets.
- Write yourself a love letter – Write a letter to yourself listing all the achievements you’re proud of, and all the wonderful things you’re aiming for in the future. It’s important to take time to celebrate your wonderful life and list the reasons that you love and support yourself.
- Take time out – It doesn’t matter whether you’re part of a couple or a superlicious single person. Taking twenty minutes to sit back and smell the metaphorical roses is balm for the soul. Find your happy place, be that beach, bush or local park and enjoy the silence…
- Treat someone else to a warm fuzzy – Bringing a smile to somebody else on Valentine’s Day is the perfect way to celebrate love. It might be a friend, a family member or a complete stranger, but making someone happy with a kind gesture or gentle words will help you find your happy place!
- Visit Woman – Travel to a tropical island with a Pure Fiji treatment, or pamper yourself with a day spa package. Or visit us online on the 8th or 9th February, because that’s when we release our most favourite of all Valentine’s Day gifts, the Valentine’s Treat Me Package! Find out more about this delicious Body and Soul package HERE. And don’t forget to diary the on sale date (8th and 9th February), or sign up to our newsletter so we can send you a reminder! (You’ll find the sign up form at the bottom of this page) Of course, if you think Cupid needs a little help this year, you may want to share this link with your significant other so they know that you want relaxation not roses this year!