Did you know that Woman Beauty Day Spa is the only place in Nelson to offer you treatments using a hydrotherapy bed? And my what benefits it brings, that’s why the treatments are so popular!
Even though our hydrotherapy bed is state of the art, the practice of hydrotherapy is nothing new, it’s been used for hundreds of years for pain relief and physical well-being.
The thermal effects of hydrotherapy are what makes it effective. It utilises the body’s response to hot and cold stimuli, as well as the pressure and sensation of the water. When your skin reacts to these catalysts, nerves will carry what is felt on the skin surface, deeper into the body.
Benefits of hydrotherapy
- It will dramatically increase the removal of waste, thereby aiding in detoxification
- It softens tense muscles and encourages relaxation
- It increases your metabolic rate and aids in digestion activity
- It improves cell hydration for better muscle tone and skin texture
- It boosts your immune system
Any of the following conditions can be helped using hydrotherapy
- Acne and problem skin
- Arthritis and joint pain
- Aching and sore muscles
- Cold symptoms
- Digestive and stomach issues
- Sleeping problems
- Stress and anxiety
Why not experience the benefits for yourself? Several of our Nelson Day Spa treatments include time on the hydrotherapy bed, including…
- Woman Signature Treatment – A treatment unique to Woman Day Spa that encompasses the best of everything – we describe it as a ‘full body facial’. You will experience a full body sugar scrub and the detoxifying effects of marine clay cleansers on our hydrotherapy table. Whilst encapsulated in the warm steam you will receive a luxurious facial before the Vichy shower jets rinse and invigorate you to leave your whole body glowing with health and vitality. This would not be complete without finishing off with a full body massage.
- Tropical Paradise Ritual – Enjoy a full-body sugar scrub in the hydrotherapy bed, followed by a relaxing massage with exotic oil, your body is then enveloped with body butter, and covered to promote hydration. Finish off with Fijian scalp treatment.
PLUS, stay tuned for our upcoming Grab-A-Treat, sign up to our newsletter so you don’t miss out! (There’s a link at the bottom of the page to subscribe).