Spring is here, summer is just around the corner… Before you start to shed your winter clothing layers, you might wish to think about faking it… Book a Sun Escape Spray Tan.
Here are our top tips to getting the most from your spray tan!
- Prior to a spray tan, start exfoliating you body (at least a week out). Any dry skin patches (often around the knees or elbows) will make the tan appear darker in those areas, so for an even tan, moisturise after you exfoliate.
- On the day of your spray tan don’t apply any deodorant, perfume or moisturiser and be sure to wear loose (preferably dark coloured) clothing, stay away from boots or tight jeans.
- Jandals are perfect to slip on after your tan.
- If you would like your face tanned, it is best done with no makeup.
- Afterwards, stay away from water and be careful about washing your hands. Moisturise daily to prolong the tan.
Our expert therapists will give you further tips to make the most of your Sun Escape tan.
Our popular spray tan, Sun Escape, also offers a take home mousse. Easy application for an instant tan. Available for purchase in spa. ($53.50)