15th August marks a significant date on the International calendar… It’s Relaxation Day!
As you can imagine, at Woman Beauty in Nelson we’re delighted that there’s a day dedicated to relaxation, but we believe that you should be able to relax far more frequently than once every twelve months! To that end, we’ve decided to share five ways that you can relax in Nelson at any time of year!
How to relax in Nelson.
- The fragrance of flowers – We’re blessed with our beautiful reserves and parks in Nelson, and you will always find something in bloom to satisfy the senses. When was the last time you took a wander through Queens Gardens or Miyazu Gardens? Pop it on your relaxation register!
- Smell the coffee – If there’s one thing we’re not short of in Nelson, it’s delightful coffee shops. The simple smell of coffee can help reduce stress hormones, but we prefer to drink it! #loveyourlocalcoffeeshop
- Head to the beach – Being close to the water has always been considered a perfect way to find calmness and clarity. You don’t need to venture too far from the city to find yourself a quiet spot at the beach.
- Enjoy some exercise – Pick your pastime and get those endorphins pumping. From swimming to SUP, and biking to trail running, there’s a huge adventure playground on our doorstep.
- Walk into Woman Beauty – Our clients often say they feel their troubles melting away as soon as they walk through the door of our beautiful Nelson villa, and we do our best to foster a sense of tranquillity and calm. So book a massage or spa treatment and discover what it feels like to be truly relaxed!
Call to book your appointment or shop for relaxation online! Enjoy August 15th and every other relaxation day this year!