It’s no secret that a great manicure will make your hands look fantastic! But here at Woman Beauty Day Spa in Nelson, we believe there are other benefits of this favourite treatment, read on to discover more…
Here are our top 5 reasons you should book a manicure today!
- Our Nelson winter is almost over, so we can start to bid farewell to harsh winter weather, and look forward to longer days and warmer weather. Whilst it’s a well known fact that cooler, drier temperatures affect your skin, you’ll also find that these can take their toll on your nails and cuticles too. Book a treatment to instantly revive your nails and give your cuticles a much needed moisture boost.
- Just like your face, your hands are frequently exposed to daily dirt and grime. Take this opportunity to ensure your hands are thoroughly cleansed. We’ll help to slough away dead skin cells, and you’ll get super smooth, younger looking hands.
- A complimentary dose of relaxation comes with every spa manicure! It’s surprising how a great manicure can relieve stress. After your treatment we bet that you’ll not only notice the difference to your hands but also to your mood.
- Giving your hands and nails a pamper is a great confidence booster. Nothing says I’m in control more than fabulous nails!
- We’ll colour you pretty… Spring is nature’s way of saying let’s party! So get into the party mood with a great new polish! At our Day Spa in Nelson we have a huge selection for you to choose from!
Indulge in the Spa Manicure, this includes a warm sugar scrub and milk soak, hand and forearm massage, cuticle and nail file and buff with polish of your choice. $90 (french extra).
Buy or gift your Spa Manicure HERE.
We don’t forget the gentleman, who are always welcome at Woman Beauty Day Spa, The No Fuss Manicure ($45) takes just 30 minutes, so you can fit it in during your lunch break! It includes a file, buff and cuticle work.
Buy or gift your Man’s No Fuss Manicure HERE.