Well hello to longer days in Nelson! Summer is just around the corner and with that comes a change of wardrobe. You can pop your tights and boots away, pop on your jandals and say hello to your toes! That can mean only one thing… It’s time to think pedicures.
At Woman Day Spa for Women and Men in Nelson, we think pedicures are essential summer and winter, but if you’ve been getting by on the fact that your toes have been hidden from view for the last six months it’s time to book an appointment.
Here are our top 5 reasons you should book a pedicure today.
- Pay those tootsies back for the work they do – Did you know the average person takes 8,000 to 10,000 steps a day? That adds up to about 185,000 kilometres over a lifetime! That’s a lot of wear and tear on your feet so give those babies a treat, they deserve it!
- Keep the nasties at bay – How often do you really inspect your feet? We get it… Life’s too busy! But our eagle eyed therapists have been known to spot early signs of corns, bunions and fungal infections. We can’t treat them, but we can warn you about them, so you can get them treated!
- Nobody likes flaky feet! – A regular pedicure can help attack dry skin and cracked heels.
- And relax… A complimentary dose of relaxation comes with every spa pedicure, with the added indulgence of a luxury massage of lower leg and foot.
- Add some colour to your summer – Whether you choose shellac or standard polish we have your favourite hue! Our range of polishes includes a colour to match every mood and every outfit!
Please note extra charges apply for shellac or French polish.
Indulge in the Spa Pedicure, this includes a foot soak and sugar scrub, heel and foot buff with the added indulgence of a luxury massage of lower leg and foot, nail tidy and cuticle work finishing with a polish of your choice.
Buy or gift your Spa Pedicure HERE.
We don’t forget the gentleman, who are always welcome at Woman Beauty Day Spa. During the Men’s Pedicure we soak your feet, give your nails the attention they deserve and remove all that rough skin. Your feet will be left feeling great!
Buy or gift your Men’s Pedicure HERE.