Autumn has definitely arrived in Nelson, which means that you are probably shelving your sandals and jandals for another year… But that doesn’t mean it’s time to put an end to pedicures.
Here are six reasons why you should continue with regular pedicures even though our Nelson winter may be just around the corner.
- It’s not all about colour – We won’t deny that glorious shades of perfect pink, classic coral and nifty neons always enhance the beauty of your feet. But pedicures are about more than the colour of your toenails. A pedicure will also help to nourish your feet. That’s an important job, no matter what the season. Your feet take between 8,000 and 10,000 steps a day, and from autumn you’ll likely be keeping them cooped up in tights and shoes. So give them a treat, and let them run free at Woman Beauty in Nelson. You’ll breathe a sigh of relief and so will your toes!
- It’s always the season for stress relief – A complimentary dose of relaxation comes with every spa pedicure, with the added indulgence of a luxury massage of lower leg and foot.
- Hosiery is expensive – Unkempt toe nails can play havoc with your tights and socks. Giving up your pedicure as soon as autumn hits Nelson is a false economy. The money you might save on appointments, you will most likely spend in Farmers, and let’s face it… Which is more relaxing?!
- Keep the nasties at bay – Our eagle-eyed therapists have been known to spot early signs of corns, bunions and fungal infections. We can’t treat them, but we can warn you about them, so you can get them treated!
- It’s always the right season for a catch up with your girlfriends – The pedicure lounge at Woman Beauty Nelson can accommodate three people at once, it’s the perfect way to spend a weekend morning with your besties, before you head out for lunch.
- Summer might surprise you – With the extraordinary weather we’ve been having in Nelson this year, we could be back to record temperatures next week, and you could be searching for your sandals once again! Here’s hoping!
Buy or gift your pedicure HERE.