If you’re a fan of mineral makeup, we have great news for you. At Woman Beauty Day Spa in Nelson, we stock leading brand, Jane Iredale.
Jane was a mineral makeup trail blazer and the first to supply the industry with a line of makeup that had skin care benefits. Jane Iredale products look good, feel good and, best of all, are good for your skin.
Let’s not forget that your skin is the largest organ your body has, as such it deserves a little respect… Mineral makeups are made from pure, crushed minerals and other natural components. So they don’t contain any nasty ingredients or toxic chemicals that are often the norm in other standard makeup ranges.
If you haven’t yet discovered the joys of mineral makeup, here are 5 benefits of using it, that you might not be aware of…
- Great coverage without clogging – Mineral makeup has great coverage, offering you a flawless natural look, but unlike some standard ranges, it won’t clog your pores… Now breathe!
- It could save you money – At Woman in Nelson, we’re always upfront and honest… You may find your initial purchase of mineral makeup is a little more than a standard product. But… It’s long lasting, you’ll find you won’t need to reapply as often throughout the day, (which incidentally also makes it great for your wedding day). Less reapplication = less used = less dollars in the long term!
- It’s great for all skin types – Acne prone or problem skin? The oil base in regular makeup can exacerbate problem skin. Because mineral makeup is water based, it won’t clog, so you’ll reduce your chances of an unwanted breakout.
- Let it glow – Mineral makeup is made from minerals! Minerals reflect light, and mineral makeup does the same thing, giving you glowing skin, thus reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Clean planet, clean makeup bag – Mineral products stand up to bacteria, because they lack moisture and other substances that allow microorganisms to thrive. That means they stay in better condition for longer in your makeup bag. Once again a longer shelf life = more dollars in your pocket longer term.
Call into Woman Beauty in Nelson, to take a look at the full range of Jane Iredale we carry.
Also sign up to our newsletter, (there’s a link at the bottom of the page), because we have a very special event coming up, with limited spaces, and we want you to be the first to know about it!