Whether you’re meeting a blind date, an old flame, or enjoying a date night with your partner of many years… There’s something about getting ready for a romantic encounter that sets the heart aflutter in anticipation of the evening ahead. At Woman Beauty in Nelson, we’re here to help you look and feel your best.
Here are 5 date night beauty tips.
- Be prepared to hold hands – That means making time for a mani!
- Get the glow – Don’t let dry, flaky skin get in the way of love… As we head into the cooler Nelson months, the 02 or anti-aging trio can help combat seasonal skin changes. The infusion of the rejuvenating serum, with the help of oxygen, will increase the levels of hydration in your skin. Book your facial a few days before date night and your skin will look silky soft, dewy and youthful!
- Fight the fuzz – As we head into the winter months and you start to hide under layers it can be tempting to let go of your regular maintenance, but date night is just around the corner, and if things heat up you’ll want to be fuzz free! Don’t be tempted to reach for the razor, you could end up with a rash and redness where you don’t want it! Check out this article from the archives with eight tips to maximise the effectiveness of your waxing treatment.
- Scrub up – Our full body exfoliation washed away with Vichy jets followed up with a spray tan will leave you with a very sunny complexion and a mood to match.
- Smouldering, smoky eyes – Mesmerise your date over the candlelit table! We can help you make those peepers pop. An eyelash and eyebrow tint and tidy is a great way to start but talk to us about the fabulous Jane Iredale mineral makeup range.
Now you just need to book your favourite Nelson restaurant!