Summer is just around the corner, so you’ll be reaching for shorts, skirts and dresses and even your togs in no time! As you transition to your summer wardrobe, it’s also the perfect time to get a salon spray tan in Nelson. Read on to discover three benefits of treating yourself to a professional spray tan.
A Salon Spray Tan in Nelson
It goes without saying that investing in a salon spray tan in Nelson is safer than exposing yourself to harmful UV rays. You’ll get a sun-kissed golden glow without risking the health of your skin.
Say goodbye to streaks:
Yes, you can DIY your self-tan. In fact, at Woman, we sell some fabulous tanning products for at-home use. But, unless you’re conscientious in your preparation, there is a chance you can end up with a less-than-perfect application. Invest in a salon spray tan at Woman Beauty in Nelson, and you can be confident that you’ll be beautifully bronzed and streak-free after your treatment!
There’s no such thing as a one size fits all spray tan at Woman. We’ll tailor your treatment just for you. Our Sunescape Spray Tan is available in three shades, light, medium or dark. So. you’ll get the perfect glow for your skin tone. You can also opt for a full-body or half-body tan.
Getting the most from your spray tan:
If you’re booking a spray tan, here are a few tips to help you get the most from your treatment.
- Avoid using lotions before your spray tan to ensure the product absorbs more readily into your skin.
- Wax or shave the day before your treatment. Shaving or waxing afterwards can remove the tan.
- To keep your tan looking good for longer, be sure to exfoliate and moisturise the week before your tan (not the day of).
- Book your appointment for later in the day, and don’t plan too much for that evening.
- Wear dark, loose-fitting clothes; skinny jeans are a definite no-no! And don’t wear your – best underwear! We can give you disposables during your treatment if you prefer.
- Follow your therapist’s advice on when you can shower after your treatment.
- Apply moisturiser after your spray tan. Ask your therapist about the best products to extend your golden glow.