Here at Woman Beauty Day Spa, we’re masters of the art of relaxation… Our clients often say they feel their troubles melting away as soon as they walk through the door of our beautiful Nelson villa, and we do our best to foster a sense of tranquility and calm.
We don’t think there’s enough relaxation in the world, so we thought we’d share 5 ways that you can relax wherever you are…
- Smell the roses – A ten minute wander in the fresh air is often all that’s required to reset the mind; enjoy nature wherever you are… Stroll in the country or through a local park; or if you’re at home, take a few slow laps of your backyard. Take in the air, appreciate nature, smell the roses.
- Discover your happy place – Think a happy thought and allow yourself to drift away on a day dream. You can imagine you’re anywhere in the world, believe us when we say that once you pull yourself back into reality you’ll feel supremely relaxed.
- Cherish yourself – Take a hot bath, use your favourite oil, wash and brush your hair. Tending yourself is both restful and restorative.
- Get into the groove – Hit the play button on your iPod or iPhone; find the track that transports you back in time, brings back happy memories and listen or dance to it; all of it!
- Be you and be alone – Take 5 minutes to be you, not somebody’s mother, wife or employee. Move to a room where you can be completely alone to be you. Spending this short time alone will help you clear your mind and relax.
These 5 minute relaxation wonders can often give you the few moments of inner peace you may be craving, here at Woman we can offer you more than 5 minutes… In fact we can offer you a relaxing holiday with no international travel, no time change and no packing!
Why not escape to Fiji?
Take half a day to pretend you are on holiday. Start with a signature Tropical Paradise Ritual, enjoy creme scrub exfoliation followed by a relaxing massage with exotic oil. Then be painted with body butter, wrapped up whilst enjoying a Fijian scalp treatment with warm oil.
This pampering wouldn’t be complete without adding a tropical spa manicure and pedicure then enjoy time out with a complimentary refreshment in the relax lounge.