Next week, on August 15th, it’s Relaxation Day. As most of you will know, to say we’re keen on relaxation is a bit of an understatement. We’ve worked hard to create a space in Nelson city where you can escape from everyday pressures, take time for yourself and rediscover what it’s like to feel relaxed and stress-free. Nevertheless, we still want to celebrate this special day, and what better way to do so than with a little massage treat for you? Read on to discover more.
A Massage Treat for You – From Us:
Massage triggers an automatic ‘Relaxation Response’. This response manifests as a slowing down of your heart and breathing rate, helping your muscles relax. This relaxation response may also trigger an increase in the ‘happy hormones’ serotonin and dopamine.
But the benefits of massage go well beyond relaxation.
- A massage treat can also help improve circulation giving your body a warming boost.
- Massage can help manage pain and injury (but please don’t forget to tell our therapists before your treatment if you suffer from soreness, illness or injury).
- A good massage can also help you get some shut-eye. We know some of you have a wee cat nap on the massage table at our Nelson spa, but a regular massage can help you develop healthier sleep habits at home.
20% OFF Massage for You!*
From now until August 16th, we’re offering you a little massage treat for less.
Buy any massage treatment (online only) over $100 and receive 20% off! Simply use the code andrelax at checkout.
Shop massage treats HERE.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid until August 16th 2022.
- Online sales only.
- Only on massage treatments over $100.
- The discount code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The discount code cannot be used on already-reduced treatments or seasonal specials.
- One purchase per customer.