If you’re anything like the team at Woman Beauty Day Spa, you’ll love autumn in Nelson. Let’s be honest we’ve not had the best summer, but we’re hoping for an awesome autumn with lots more sunshine to enjoy this fabulous region we call home.
Here’s a list of 5 things to help you get the most out of autumn in Nelson.
- Take a walk – The colours in Nelson are beautiful at this time of year. So there’s no better time to get out and about and enjoy the scenery. If your muscles feel a little sore after your exertion then remember a massage will do you the world of good.
- Head to the beach – We’re hoping for an Indian summer with a few more beach weekends ahead of us. Don’t forget to stay on top of your waxing routine, when the late autumn sun pops its head out you’ll want to be able to grab your togs and go. View our waxing menu HERE.
- Take a staycation – There’s no need to head overseas for a break when Nelson still has plenty of sunshine to offer. If you would like that tropical island feeling then book a Pure Fiji Signature Ritual. View our Pure Fiji body treatments HERE.
- A spot of shopping – If you’re updating your wardrobe for the change in season then don’t forget that your makeup bag might need an overhaul too. At Woman Beauty Day Spa in Nelson, we stock leading mineral makeup brand, Jane Iredale. Find out more about the benefits of using mineral makeup HERE.
- … And relax! – We have four brand new seasonal specials for autumn.
- Pure Fiji Honey Melt, a coconut and honey body treatment.
- Couples Retreat, perfect for a weekend escape with your partner or bestie.
- Pure Fiji Island Facial with Eye Trio, for a refreshed autumn look.
- Revive Me, a foot soak and sugar rub, plus a luxury facial combined with an Omnilux to plump and tighten the skin.
Find out more about all our Woman Beauty Nelson autumn specials and buy online HERE.