Here at Woman Beauty Day Spa in Nelson, we know that some of you believe that getting a facial is an indulgent luxury, but we want to change your perspective on that. Whilst it’s true that surrendering to the spa facial can indeed feel luxurious, engaging in a little extra exfoliation has other benefits. We believe that regular facials should be incorporated into your maintenance schedule… Here are five reasons why!
- Your skincare products will go further – Good skincare products don’t come cheap. So give your lotions and potions the best chance they can have to work their magic. A regular facial will help to maintain smooth skin and refined pores. This, in turn, will ensure your chosen skincare range is fully absorbed and is able to do its job more effectively.
- Seasons change and so does your skin – If you feel you can’t manage a monthly facial, you should definitely schedule a quarterly appointment. Your skin changes with the seasons and therefore has different requirements at different times of the year. Set yourself up for a season of great skin. As we head into autumn a professional facial will prepare your skin for the cooler months ahead.
- Beat the ageing clock – Regular facials help to promote cell turnover and boost collagen production. They can also even skin tone and lighten dark sun spots. Yep, they can help you look younger!
- Call in the professionals – At Woman Beauty Nelson we specialise and are trained in advanced skin care facials. That means that we can deal with any minor skin issues that it’s not always possible for you to tackle yourself.
- Confidence is beautiful – The glowing, radiant complexion that you’ll enjoy from regular facials is sure to increase your self-esteem. A professional facial can often give instant results, so if you have a big event coming up, contact us for advice on the optimum time to book your facial.
At Woman all of our facials include a complimentary eyebrow tidy. View the full range here.